FIPA Tunisia “The Foreign Investment Promotion Agency” is a governmental organization created in 1995 in charge of promoting and encouraging foreign businesses to set up and expand their activities in Tunisia.
FIPA-Tunisia and its overseas offices have as their main missions:
- Providing information on investment opportunities in Tunisia
- Providing information on the regulations related to investment
- Assisting in the search for partners and putting in contact with key players
- Planning and organizing prospecting visits in Tunisia
- Finding suitable land and premises
- Supporting the process of setting up a company
- Assisting any foreign investor based in Tunisia.